Get ready for the White Weekend Sample Sale
December 16-18, 2016.
I love the holidays! Drinking cocoa, watching the Hallmark channel and best of all…finding an amazing deal! Ladies, listen up. New gowns are arriving soon and with that I have to move these like new gowns at a great price to make room.
*Friday, December 16th from 10-4 first come, first serve
*Saturday, December 17th from 10-5 by appointment
*Sunday, December 18th from 10-4 by appointment
Sale gowns will be priced between $500- $2000 and designers include: Anne Barge, Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Madeline Gardner, Ivy and Aster, Paloma Blanca, Mikaella, Truvelle and more. All Jewelry will be 50% off and Dress Cleaning & Preservation for $395.
It is important to note that the sale on Friday is first come, first serve from 10-4. This means that we will take brides in the order that they arrive at the boutique (or based on their position in line). Brides will select their own gowns during this time frame and I will assist you the best I can. No full-priced gowns will be available to try on during the sale on Friday. Your visit will be limited to 30 minutes and only one bride at a time will be allowed in the shop as we only have 1 dressing room. Please note that this is a sample sale shopping environment and not our usual experience.
Saturday and Sunday is by appointment. This means that you will have dedicated assistance and time in finding the perfect gown for your wedding. You will also be permitted to try on full-price gowns on these days if your budget allows. These days are reserved for the bride who is looking to have “A Dream Dress Experience”, but is looking for a deal!
These guidelines are a MUST READ for you before attending the SAMPLE SALE:
- Sample sales are not for brides who have not shopped for gowns before. The point of a sample sale is to find the gown of your dreams at a bargain price and to take it home with you the same day (like buying off the rack)! If you have never tried on gowns before, it is not possible to know what silhouette will flatter your figure.
- Sample sales are for serious shoppers and brides who are ready to buy! During a sample sale, you will need to make a decision very quickly. It is recommended that you bring 1-2 individuals whose opinions matter to you the most and who can aid you in selecting your perfect gown.
- Generally, sample sizes are 10’s and 12’s and are made for a B/C cup. If you are under 5’5″ or over 5’11” and are larger than a C cup, it is not recommended that you shop at a sample sale. We are able to customize our full price gowns for our brides to accommodate all shapes and sizes. If you are petite, well-endowed or have some other specific size requirement, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment during our regular business hours.
- All sample gowns are sold as is. Alterations are NOT included in the price.
- We do not hold Sample Sale gowns for any
- Sample gowns require payment in FULL. All sales are FINAL. And you take your dress home with you the same day.
And finally, an educated bride is our favorite bride! Before coming to the sale, be sure that you have tried on gowns and know the specific silhouettes and details that flatter you. Check out our list of the gowns below that you would like to try on. Please note that not all sale gowns are listed. Research our designers and know which ones you will target first.
Please remember that a sample sale environment is quite different than a regular shopping experience with us. Be ready to make fast decisions and to have fun!