Don’t miss our upcoming Bridal Sale Day // Sunday, July 17th from 11-4 by reservation only!
A National Bridal Sale Day Reservation is different from a Dream Bridal Appointment. A Bridal Sale is not recommended for first time shoppers!
A Bridal Sale is when its time to sell my gowns off the rack at a bargain to make room for some new styles, exclusive designers.
Here are the details:
- Be sure to reserve your spot to take advantage of this exciting sale! You can do so here: National Bridal Sale Reservation
- There will be 2 brides at a time allowed in the store. Be ready to share a dressing room and mirror, make fast decisions and to have fun! And make sure you wear a strapless bra, good undergarments and heels with you to the sale.
Bridal sales are for serious shoppers and brides who are ready to buy!
You and up to a max of 2 guests will be welcomed to browse dresses and try on for a limited amount of time (30 minutes)
Accessories will be on display and available for purchase
- Gowns originally priced at $1,350-$3,550 will be marked down to $499-$1999 (with more than half marked under $999!)
- For more information about the dresses that will be on sale, see our sale Pinterest board.
- All brides who purchase a gown during the sale will also receive a special package with exclusive discounts & offers from local wedding vendors to help you prepare for your big day!
*** Payment is due in full (Credit or Cash only) at the time of purchasing, and you will be taking your dress home with you the same day! Bring those whose opinions matter to you the most and who can aid you in selecting your perfect gown. All sales are final and gowns are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They will not be held. This event is one day and in store only. We are excited to see you! ***
Before you join us, here are a few tips to consider:
1. Experienced Shoppers Only
Bridal sales are not recommended for brides who have not shopped for gowns before. The point of a sale is to find the gown of your dreams at a bargain price! If you have never tried on gowns before, it is not possible to know what silhouette will flatter your figure. Sales are often overwhelming, and your first bridal shopping experience should be relaxed and shared with those closest to you. We highly recommend a Dream Bridal Appointment for first time shoppers.
2. Bridal Sizes Are Not Universal
Generally, sale dress sizes are 10’s and 12’s and are made for a B cup. If you are under 5’4″ or over 5’11” and are larger than a C cup, it is not recommended that you shop at a bridal sale. We do have a limited selection of gowns over a size 12 available at the sale. If you are petite or curvy, we are able to customize our full price gowns for our brides to accommodate all shapes and sizes . We highly recommend scheduling a Dream Bridal Appointment for these situations – we would be happy to help!
Before coming to the sale, be sure that you have tried on gowns and know the specific silhouettes and details that flatter you. Check out our sale Pinterest board and have a list of the gowns that you would like to try on. Please note that not all sale gowns are listed or may not be available depending on when you come as dresses are first come, first serve. Research our designers and know which ones you will target first.
See you soon!