I am so excited that you booked an appointment with me! Your experience at Your Dream Bridal will be unlike any other dress shopping experience. I cannot wait to help you find the dress of your dreams!
1. Be on time. I reserve 90 minutes for every bride, and my appointments run back-to-back. If you arrive late, it will cut into the amount of time we have with you to try on dresses. But life does happen! Sometimes I may be running late with a bride and ask for you to wait. I will of course offer you your full time if that happens.
2. Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find your dress, you don’t want your favorite people to miss that moment! If someone can’t join you, you can plan to face time them. I can fit 3-5 comfortably but do have limited space in the boutique.
3. Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to me. My job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being as upfront and honest with yourself and me will help us find a dress that you love everything about—including the price point.
4. Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is quickly approaching, that’s OK, I’ve got your back! Keep in mind though, that your options become limited, or you may run into additional rush fees. I will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to me.
5. Need to reschedule? I require a 3 day cancellation notice due to the shop’s limited availability. Since I only see one bride at a time, and you have the entire shop to yourself, appointments are limited. You will be charged $75 if you cancel, no show or need to reschedule within the 3-days of your appointment. So if you are unable to make it to your designated appointment time, please email me as soon as you can, [email protected]
6. Get excited! This is a really fun process, and there’s nothing quite like officially becoming a #dreambride.
A little bit more about the shop’s collection. Dresses range from $2.000 – $4,000 with the majority of our dresses falling between $2,250-2,750. I am the only shop in the area where you can find Truvelle, Rebecca Schoneveld, Laudae, and more!