Tulle for Teachers $500 Wedding Gown Event
Not just tulle, but silk, satin, and lace dresses, too! That’s right, I am hosting a $500 gown event to provide designer wedding gowns (that retail from $2000+) to deserving educators who are currently planning their wedding. This event was created to honor teachers and support staff from daycare through High School.
What Is This Event?
- The event will be held on Sunday, August 18th – You must Register.
- The event is first-come, first-served, so I recommend arriving early to ensure your place in line and first pick of the gowns.
- The first 30 brides to qualify and register will receive a wedding gown of their choosing for $500.
Each registered bride will have 30 minutes to try on bridal gowns and say yes!
- Only 3 brides will be allowed in at a time. Please be prepared to share a dressing room to accommodate as many brides as possible during this event.
- The gowns are off the rack and you will take your dress home the same day.
- Most sizes are bridal 8-12 (everyday size 4-8) – but some dresses do go to size 20.
- This is a cash-only event.
In order to qualify, you must be a bride who is currently planning your wedding and employed as a teacher by a daycare through highschool system. A valid teacher identification and photo ID are required for entry on the day of the event and upon purchase.
Can I Preview Gowns Prior To The Event?
Yes. Most of the gowns are available to see on the website, just Register to Preshop here and make a wishlist of the gowns you want to try. It will be easier to select gowns that way when you arrive. The gowns available for $500 are the actual gowns you will be trying on. That means you will be taking your dress home the same day! They are bridal sizes 8-12 (everyday size 4-8). Gowns typically can be sized up 1 size and down 2 sizes with a seamstress.
How Do I Prepare?
- Space is very limited. You can only bring at most 2 people with you. There isn’t enough space to accommodate more.
- Alterations are not included, but I can recommend seamstresses who can tailor the gown to you. One is directly upstairs from me 🙂
- Since you will be sharing mirrors and space – it may be more comfortable for all to arrive to wear undergarments that are nude and seamless. Think a luxe pair of grannie panties!
- Also, don’t worry too much about a bra as with most gowns, it will be best for you to take it off! Try maybe using stickies instead if your shy.
- Please no self-tanner, heavy makeup or perfume. This will help keep the gowns looking pretty!